RGL’s SWP is a device used to maximize production efficiency by improving injection characteristics. The device’s flow conditioning extends the injecting zone length, reduces open hole erosion and casing damage, which reduces the number of assemblies required and optimizes custom injection rates.
The RGL SWP maximizes water injection efficiencies along the well by exit flow conditioning. Having greater laminar exit flow extends the thermal reach beyond traditional injecting zones, thus reducing the number of installations required, increasing injection efficiency at the delivery point, and reducing open hole erosion and casing impingement.
This device offers operational choice for control of exit port numbers, OFF/ON points along the well length and the option of running a traditional sliding sleeve technology without introducing specialized tooling. Attention to exit conditioning allows for a customized and balanced solution at the well, because not all holes are alike.
- Outflow control device for steam injection and inflow control options
- High temperature high pressure service during injection, production and simulation
- Ideal for Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD) and Cyclic Steam Stimulation (CSS) applications rated to +343ºC (650ºF)
Features & Benefits
- Extends injecting zone length
- Reduce open hole erosion and casing damage
- Custom engineered to the application
- Reduce number of assemblies and installations
- Maximize custom injection rates
- Maximize injection efficiencies along well length
- Increase injection efficiency at delivery point
- Reduce open hole erosion and casing impingement
- Choke Bean and/or Venturi Nozzle available as a flow conditioning device
- Operational choice for exit port numbers
- OFF/ON points along well length
- Run traditional sliding sleeve technology without specialized tooling
- RGL’s proprietary RGL ENC coating option available